Apple Products Top Kids List for Christmas
Most parents already know what the Duracell Toy Report has announced recently which is the top items on kids Christmas lists this year for kids from five to sixteen are Apple products.
Here are the top five products kids want:
1. iPhone 4 – This smartphone replaced the iPhone3G this year. While similar in capacity, the new iPhone is slimmer and comes in a stainless steel case. Why is the iPhone popular among preteens? Maybe it’s due to its capacity to hold lots of cool software for games, the downloading of books, and music. Don’t forget about its capacity to surf the Internet, therefore there is the ability to constantly use Facebook and check one’s email. The new iPhone 4 also has a front facing camera along with its typical rear camera for photos. The front facing camera is great for Skyping and such. What else does the iPhone 4 have? A faster processer, the A4, which is the same processor that runs the iPad. The battery is said to hold 7 hours of 3G talk, 6 hours of 3G browsing, 10 hours of Wi-Fi browsing,10 hours of video, and 40 hours of music. The iPhone 4 is selling for $ 199 to $ 299, depending on the amount of memory you want. For those who still love last year’s iPhone model or for those parents who don’t want to dish out hundreds of dollars, the iPhone 3G will drop in price to $ 99.
2. iPod Touch – The iPod has come a long way and teenagers know the difference between the iPod of yesterday and todays new iPod Touch. What makes the Touch better than a standard iPod? Well, for one, it is almost like having an iPhone without the capacity to make phone calls – meaning, it can run all the cool apps Apple has available, play music, show videos, take pictures, take videos, and it can include Wi-Fi for surfing the Internet, all for a bit less than the iPhone and the iPhone cell fees. The new iPod Touch contains Apple’s A4 processor as well, which makes it faster. The iPod Touch is selling for anywhere between $ 179 to $ 400.
3. iPad – Like the iPod Touch and iPhone, the iPad also runs cool apps, allows one to watch videos and scan the Internet. The biggest difference between the ipad and the iPhone and iPod Touch is the size (9.7 inches). The iPad was intentionally built with a larger screen for easier reading and use of web content. It is almost the cross between a laptop and an iPhone. The large screen makes it a great E-Reader for the readers in your family. iBooks can be downloaded from the App store and one can have any book they want on demand. The iPad also has Wi-Fi, meaning you will only have an Internet connection when near a Wi-Fi hotspot. The iPad price varies according to how much memory you want. It comes in everything from 16GB to 64GB. Price ranges from $ 499 to $ 829.
4. Kinect for Xbox – The fourth item on the list is not an Apple product but one made by Microsoft. Xbox just released Kinect, which is somewhat like the Nintendo Wii in that it is a game based on your movements. The biggest difference between Kinect and Wii is that Kinect does not require any controls. Yes, you heard it right, no controls. How does it do this? The system uses an optical scanner to read users skeletal reflection through the swipe of a hand to turn itself on, you choose your game and move your avatar with simply your movements. Kinect was built to accompany the Xbox 360. The price of Kinect starts at $ 149.00
5. Zhu Zhu Pets – Last is something completely different than the above. The Zhu Zhu pet comes in 9 different characters with names like Patches, Chunk, PipSqueak, Mr. Squiggles, Num Nums, Scoodles, Jilly Nugget, and Winkie. You can also purchase accessories for customizing these little toy hamsters. This item is the least expensive of the top five and sells for around $ 40 (the price started at $ 10 but due to demand, jumped up to $ 40).
Chad Figueiredo is COO of Global Repair Solutions which specializes in Blackberry repair. GRS is ready to serve your repair needs including iPod repair, iPhone repair, and iPad repair. The expert technicians can diagnose and repair your device with no-hassles and at a competitive price. For more information, please visit http://www.globalrepairsolutions.com.